Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Mix :: 2010

I just finished the latest version of my Summer 2010 mix and I thought I’d share it with you. Admittedly, it’s a little cliché, with loads of tracks you can sing along to…but that’s what summer’s about, right? I say (and this is a point of contention among my friends) that a summer album should be eccentric, but something you can pop the top of your Jeep off and jam to while driving down the local strip. You know, something that turns heads and get people bopping their heads. And also something you can chill by the fire with. Yeah…ahhhh…Summer, I heart you.

Summer, 2010 :: Forever Young

1. Zac Brown Band :: Chicken Fried
2. BNL :: One Week
3. Bob Marley :: Three Little Birds
4. Youth Group :: Forever Young
5. Coconut Records :: Summer Day
6. Jason Mraz :: I Melt With You
7. Xavier Rudd :: No Woman No Cry
8. Matisyahu :: One Day
9. Michael Franti :: The Sound of Sunshine
10. Janelle Monáe :: Tightrope
11. Bon Jovi :: Livin' on a Prayer
12. Karl Wolf :: Africa
13. The Gaslight Anthem :: American Slang
14. Dave & Marissa :: From worst to best, you're first
15. James Taylor :: Fire And Rain
16. Lior :: Landslide
17. Hackensaw Boys :: Sun's Work Undone
18. Antje Duvekot :: Long Way
19. Peter And The Wolf :: Where Summer Goes
20. Audra Mae & Forest Rangers :: Forever Young

No comments: